Saturday, December 23, 2006

Three hundred inspired moments


Three hundred inspired moments I shared with you during the last ten months in this daily Keep swinging web log.


It started in February 2006 as a try out with a small contribution titled Fats and more ...
Making this daily web log inspired me to listen carefully to the records others adviced me or records I played from my own collection, to the information I read in news papers and magazines and to share my passion with other collectors and fans of jazz music. Of course, last but no least, the live concerts I attended last year.
I learned that my web logs inspired other people to enjoy jazz music.

Visitors of my blogs, who contacted me at
keepswinging@live.nl appreciate the broad interests which open up new persepectives for the daily visitors.

From my point of view I found but few places where all aspects and styles of jazz music and - collecting are discussed without any restrictions in style; Improvised (jazz) music from 1906 up to 2006

As long as you open my web logs and read it every day I'll continue to share my passions in music and I hope to find a lot of inspired moments in the new period ahead.
Jazz music can be enjoyed by playing records and films, but live performances by musicians creating their music really inspires me. In my season's greeting I give you a survey of some of these moments.
I hope you want to share that with me.

Thanks to Joergen (Jo) Larsen who shared his passions in the web log at those days I couldn't post my contribution ( due to holidays) this blog could be published daily. Thanks Jo, great !!
Keep swinging

Hans Koert
Driehonderd keer heb ik in mijn dagelijkse Keep swinging web log anderen kennis laten nemen van de zaken die mij op muzikaal gebied geinspireerd hebben.

Het begon als een probeerseltje in februari van het afgelopen jaar met een stukje dat getiteld was Fats and more ...

Het maken van een dagelijkse weblog leerde me om goed naar mijn platen te luisteren of kennis te nemen van muziek waar anderen me op wezen. Ook artikelen uit kranten of tijdschriften brachten me op ideeën die ik kon gebruiken. En uiteraard, als belangrijkste element, de live concerten, die ik mocht bijwonen het afgelopen jaar.

Ik merkte dat het mes aan twee kanten sneed; bezoekers van mijn weblogs lieten me weten op
keepswinging@live.nl dat ze de brede kijk op (geimproviseerde) muziek waardeerden omdat ze soms nieuwe verrassende muziek ontdekten buiten het vaste stramien waarin men meestal zijn muzikale keuzes maakt.

Zelf heb ik maar weinig plekken gevonden die me inspireren om te luisteren naar alle jazzstijlen of me informeren over muisici, zonder keuzes te maken die vallen binnen een omkaderd raamwerk; Geimproviseerde (jazz)muziek dus van 1906 tot 2006 !

Zolang jullie mijn weblogs dagelijks blijven lezen en waarderen ( dank voor al jullie berichtjes) zal ik proberen elke dag mijn inspiraties aan het web toe te vertrouwen.

Natuurlijk kun je van jazzmuziek genieten door platen of CDs te draaien of door te kijken naar film opnamen, maar het echte gebeuren vindt plaats op een podium tussen musici, die elkaar inspireren. Ik heb in mijn wensen voor de komende tijd een overzichtje gegeven van enkele van die momenten uit het afgelopen jaar.

Dankzij Joergen (Jo) Larsen. die zijn passies in de weblog plaatste op momenten dat ik fysiek niet in staat was om dat te doen ( vakantie bijvoorbeeld) kon deze weblog dagelijk verschijnen. Bedankt Joergen !!

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

keepswinging@live.nl

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Dear Hans,

Congratulations with your 300th blog entry - it's great to experience that you always have inspiration and energy to post an interesting message at your blog. You display true passion regarding your subjects - that's the reason you are able to keep us swinging, every day! - Thanks also for giving me the opportunity to post small contributions once in a while, I am delighted to share my passion with you and your readers. Therefore, I forward my season's greetings to both you and your readers of the blog.

Jo

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home